31 January 2014

Week 26


“Bear with each other, & forgive each other. If someone does wrong to you, forgive that person because the Lord forgave you. Even more than all this, clothe yourself in love. Love is what holds you all together in perfect unity.” Colossians 3:13-14

{ Ok I'm technically 27 weeks today, but I'm a week behind with no picture because I was busy spending 11 hours traveling and then hugging my family on the day of 26 weeks! I already had a draft written for 26 weeks so I'm just posting a week late. Sorry I forgot to get a picture! }


How far along?
26 weeks

Baby size?

Joey is about the length of scallion. (These food comparisons come from a generated email I get weekly about baby's development. Let's be real- if the average babe is as tall as a scallion stalk, ours is probably not quite that.)

Weight gain?

About 9 lbs.

Sleep?

Sleeping is wonderful. But it is more difficult to get comfortable. I really, really miss sleeping on my back or belly. And the constant need to pee has returned, so I wake up often.

Cravings?

Nothing. Everything. 

Aversions?

None

Symptoms?

Can no longer bend at the waist and I'm starting to waddle. I have to peep over joey to see my feet or the scale. I eat often. Frequent bathroom breaks. Having some backaches.

Mood?

Mood is great! Tired, but happy. Been pretty chill these past weeks.

Looking forward to?

- Nashville tomorrow! AAHHHHHHH!

What's new?

- Crib is polished and the dresser we're using as a changing table is purchased. They will soon be assembled and placed in the nursery with the rocking chair I bought the week I found out I was pregnant. All nursery furniture is now complete and cost a whopping $189. Now to make it cute!

Prayer Requests?
- Please pray for my travel, for a relaxing trip, and for quality time with family and friends. Pray for opportunities for naps and rest, while taking advantage of spending this time with people I love so much!
- Please pray for Hubs & Jessie. They must obtain their own meals without wondering if the ravenous roommate has indistinguishably deemed it "hers", lounge on the big couch instead of the love seat, watch annoying sports or news shows without intervention, do things without someone telling them it's the wrong way to do it, and other sad consequences of ten days away from me & joey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment