29 October 2013

Week 12

“You made my whole being; you formed me in my mother’s body.
I praise you because you made me in an amazing and wonderful way. 

What you have done is wonderful. I know this very well.
You saw my bones being formed as I took shape in my mother’s body.
When I was put together there, you saw my body as it was formed.
All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old.” Psalm 139:13-16


I'm totally ripping off Pinterest and am hoping to post one of these pics every two weeks or so. I think it will be a good way for our family and friends elsewhere to see our little joey's progress and document fun milestones!


How far along?
12 weeks

Baby size?
Our joey is about the size of a lime.

Sleep?
Having a hard time getting to sleep, but staying asleep much better since I cut off my water supply after 7 pm.

Cravings?
None yet!

Aversions?
Meat, sinks, bathrooms

Symptoms?
Slightly queasy, clothes are tight, super tired, starting to get a little pooch!

Mood?
I get annoyed when I'm tired but, other than that, happy!

Looking forward to?
Fun conversations with friends & family now that they finally know!

What's new?
I got medicine from the doctor for Morning Sickness just in case this past 1-2 weeks of feeling better is a fluke. But I did dishes and cooking for the first time since I've been sick.
My friend Krista sent the sweetest care package full of amazing things for baby, Andrew, and me! 
Also, I'm 90% sure I felt joey fluttering around the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment